Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Good Mail Week

Some holiday cheer in my mailbox this week! I first heard about Wilder Quarterly from my friend Darcy and when she picked up a copy this past summer on our Portland adventures, I was able to peek through it a bit. I've been going through it slowly, savouring the words and find that it's quite stimulating. Another package arrived from a dear friend in Hong Kong with some goodies, including these adorable earl grey macaron face masks. Can they get any cuter? These are the treats that have been making working in retail during the holidays a bit more bearable!


2 comments:

  1. I loooove MAC lipstick. One of my favs :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a pretty colour, but I think I need a liner for this one! Gonna bring it into my local Mac and let the ladies help me with it a bit.

      Delete