Saturday, September 28, 2013

HELLO, AGAIN!

It's been sometime since I've written anything here, but perhaps the return of the rain in the PNW, is my cue to come back. The past 6 months have been exceedingly enjoyable, as my husband got his permanent residency and moved to Canada! This summer was one of the best in my memory. Sunny days and blues skies that went on, without a care. We explored a lot of nature paths by our home, had his mom and her boyfriend come visit, took 2 tiny weekend trips and just spent a ton of time outside. The sun sure felt gooooood! Autumnal moods are taking up space rapidly, and I am excited to see what fun things we can find to do. Farewell, Summer!

 

4 comments:

  1. Happy to have you back! And so nice to hear that you guys had the best summer. Congrats again on finally being together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a lovely summer! Glad to have you back blogging!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Nicola! Glad to be back. The rain is in full-swing, so I'm sure you'll be seeing me a lot more :)

      Delete