Friday, October 4, 2013

FALL COMFORTS

FALL COMFORTS


Basically, all I really want to do is cuddle up at home on my days off! Especially, on super dreary days. Put on a comfortable dress like that one from Ace & Jig , light a nice campfire candle, put the kettle on for a nice relaxing herbal tea (I've been digging just straight lavender or chamomile) and of course some fun long socks, and a warm blanket while I'm browsing through Netflix for all the cheesy movies! Then, if I have to go anywhere, I'll bring out my trusty rain-boots. We've been lucky to a few scattered days here and there that aren't too wet, and I hope to get to our local pumpkin patch and apple orchard soon! So many cozy days ahead!

1 comment:

  1. Amen to all of this! Cozy fall days are just the best!

    ReplyDelete